Dynamic Portfolio Services
Dynamic Portfolio Services offers a highly disciplined, focused and rules-based approach to strategic asset allocation. We do this across broadly defined asset categories and classifications for a range of portfolio risk and return expectations. We believe asset allocation to be the most significant determinate of long-term returns and portfolio value stability.
To deliver higher returns with lower risk, allowing more time for advisors to deepen client relationships with their clients, and to grow their businesses.
1) Using a focused and disciplined methodology to effectuate the alignment of risk and return with client circumstances
2) Strategic implementation of portfolios
3) Ongoing investment research, execution and monitoring for cash management, liquidity needs and alignment with selected asset classifications
4) Hiring experienced and proven institutional money managers to manage mutual funds and ETFs, and to manage client portfolios holding individual equities and individual fixed income instruments, and
5) Consistency leads to better client outcomes.
Asset allocation drives results
— Eugene Fama, Robert R. McCormick
Distinguished Service Professor of
Finance at the University of Chicago
Booth School of Business, Nobel
laureate, Dimensional Director and
— John “Mac” McQuown, Dimensional Director
— Paul Samuelson (May 15, 1915 – December 13, 2009), American economist, the first American to win the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
We understand there are different ways advisors manage investments. Some invest at the account level, others at the household level.
Account sizes vary, so the investment selection for a small account isn’t the same as that of a larger account. Different account types can utilize different investment selections due to tax sensitivity.
Our goal is to provide a range of the most common portfolio strategies selected by advisors, offering a range of equity to fixed investment allocations.
Dynamic Model Portfolios are designed with the goal of reducing cost and delivering consistent, risk-adjusted returns. Wealth managers with Dynamic Advisor Solutions have access to scientifically screened model components and strategies.
Dynamic Portfolio Services offers 3 areas of support so you can serve your
clients’ investment needs with ease.
©2020 All rights reserved Dynamic Advisor Solutions LLC dba Dynamic Wealth Advisors. Dynamic Wealth Advisors is a Registered Investment Adviser. All advisory services are offered through Dynamic Wealth Advisors. This website is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital.