A ‘Vibrant Mix of Professionals’ Expands the Professional Services Provider’s Nationwide Network
PHOENIX, Dec. 21, 2020—Dynamic Advisor Solutions dba Dynamic Wealth Advisors, a professional services provider with a complete, virtual business solution for successful wealth advisors, announced today the addition of 17 new wealth advisors to its nationwide network of advisor clients in 2020. Of the 17 new advisors, five joined existing Dynamic practices.
The new advisors expand the Dynamic network across the U.S., totaling approximately 80 advisory practices. Both IARs and RIAs serve nearly 4,500 clients and approximately $2.7 billion in assets. The new lineup, which includes firsts for Dynamic representation in Chicago, New Jersey and Oklahoma, is listed as per practice name and location:
- Affinity Financial, Orange, Calif.
- Balanced Financial Services, Kenedy, Texas
- Centennial Wealth Management*, Idaho Falls and Rexburg, Idaho; Billings and Helena, Mont.
- Dynamic Wealth Advisors, Eureka, Mo.
- Gillespie Investment Strategies, LLC, Eufaula, Okla.
- Oxford Financial Planners*, Durango, Colo.
- Oxford Wealth Advisors*, McAllen and Bulverde, Texas; Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Prioritas Financial Advisors, Saddle Brook, N.J.
- Ridgevale Financial Planning, Painesville, Ohio
- Sea to Peak Financial Advisors*, Seattle, Wash. and Denver, Colo.
- Sloan Advisory Group, Inc., Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Swiss American Wealth Advisors, Merion Station, Penn.
- Victory Independent Planning, Camas, Wash. and Marco Island, Fla.
- Werth Weil Wealth Management, Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
*Denotes existing practices with new advisors.
“We welcome these new additions, a vibrant mix of practice styles, to the Dynamic network,” said Jim Cannon, Dynamic founder and CEO. “Each of them is an outstanding representation of the professionals we seek to partner with.”
About Dynamic Advisor Solutions dba Dynamic Wealth Advisors
For successful wealth advisors looking to elevate their practices to the next level, Dynamic Advisor Solutions is a professional services provider, delivering a complete business solution, myVirtualPractice™, to create efficiencies so advisors can focus on providing exceptional client experiences.
Photo credit: Chris Lawton, Unsplash